Shortly leaves will be falling from trees in to spouting and drains. Heavy rain can occur at any time and strong southerly winds will arrive form Antartica.
- Clean out spouting and downpipes. Make sure they are clean and unblocked.
- Clean out drains. Get right down into the sump and removed leaves and mud that may block up and stop water going into storm water system.
- Finish off any out door painting, staining or oiling as soon as possible.
- Wash down the buildings to removed dirt and dust.
- Check draft stoppers around windows and doors. Repair if not working.
- Check all fences are in good order
- Oil gate hinges and other hardware.
Clean out all drains and sumps on driveways and patios.